Friday, January 3, 2014

Let's Catch Some Dreams!

Now that I've gone and stated a bit about what this blog will be about I might as well put up my dreams!

I do realize that some of these are completely irrational, out of the ordinary and hardly possible...

But where would the fun be in life if we didn't have a few dreams that hardly made a bit of sense?

Sometimes I think those are the best kinds of dreams...


Short Term Dreams:

- Write in my blog each and every day!
- Wake up every morning at 5:45 a.m.
- Do Yoga (almost) every day!
- Maintain a fit and healthy body
- Work out in some way, shape, or form every day for 1 hour.
- Write a short story for almost everyone I know!
- Bring back some of my old role play threads on Gaia
- Make some new friends on KOFK
- Put flowers on the graves of those who have passed twice a year (minimum)
- Create and maintain a Slendy Blog!
- Volunteer my time each week to a good cause
- Level up my life!
- Continue striving for a minimalist lifestyle.


Long Term Dreams

- Write my first novel!
- Write my twentieth novel!
- Learn how to parkour without hurting myself constantly!
- Play the violin well (without hurting people's ears!)
- Continue my practice in Tai Chi Chuan
- Make a web-comic with Jaku!!
- Make over $2000 per month with my writing
- Walk my cat.
- Cosplay
- Voice Act
- Go bald for a good cause
- Wear EGA and not feel embarrassed!
- Get HanaChana to accompany me to San Francisco and go shopping for cute clothes!
- Become mostly Vegan (Dern you, Olive Garden Alfredo!)
- Create a positivity group
- Learn...
      ...French
      ...Japanese
      ...Spanish
      ...Chinese
      ...Sign Language
- Visit each city in California and blog about it!


Pretty Hard to Reach, But Still Very Much Possible Dreams

- Achieve Inner Peace
- Achieve Self-Actualization
- Have happy, loving relationships with friends and family
- Visit each close online friend I have and enjoy a light lunch with them! (Or Tea.)
- Forgive myself for the decisions I've made and have regretted.
- Open a Museum of Awesome.
- Be awesome enough to be nominated as someone who should be mentioned in the Museum of Awesome.
- Become 90% Eco Friendly
- Become 98% Self-Sufficient
- Accept myself for who I am.
- Not care (as much) about other people's opinions.

Good music to listen to, by the way, when writing out one's dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment