Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Goal Charts Part One!

I believe for everyone to be consciously successful in life and alert to their actions and what they are working towards they need to have a goal chart. There are many books that I've read that advise for the use of goal charts and I support them entirely.

In fact, a goal chart was what helped me get myself to the Bay Area in the first place.

In my opinion, rarely ever can you get too in depth with a goal chart. You can write down the smallest detail you can think of and it doesn't hurt a thing. The only trouble you might run into is that you might not be able to fulfill your goal chart to its entirety.

Usually people aren't in depth enough and that's why they don't work!

For example... You can't just say...

"One day I will be a millionaire!"

You have to chart out how you'll get there! What you need to do and how you're going to do it! Turn that "One day" into a "By 2020" and then go through how much you'd need to make each and every year to become a millionaire. Then go down to each month. Then figure out what you'd like to do in order to become a millionaire. Each detail is so very important. And wouldn't you agree that just leaving it at "One day I will be a millionaire" is a bit intimidating?

We all want to think we'll have the big bucks one day. What makes you different is having a plan to make it there and taking the steps to implement that plan.

More on this rant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment