Monday, March 3, 2014

My First Let's Play! "Slender: The Eight Pages"








So I tried out my first "Let's Play!" of  "Slender: The Eight Pages. "

It was horrid in the most hilarious way possible.

And because Blogger only allows videos of a certain size I had to reduce this baby until it looked awful x_x;

I had looked up a few tutorials on how to get started. "LP guide for newbies" was cool. I actually followed their advice and picked up a download of "Loilo Game Recorder" as it's free and I am broke.

 The software is easy enough to use, my only problem was in getting my voice level correct with the music and sound of the game. Because I wasn't wearing headphones (oops!) the music didn't sound very loud to me as I was recording and I ended up making the game volume too high. Of course...this Let's Play example is staying right here or will be taken down in a bit. So no one will ever know except those who come across this page very quickly...

I'm also watching the advice shown in darkmindsith's youtube series that can be found here.

Since I've been so busy my "Let's Play" hobby is going to be pretty slow at first, especially since I don't have zhe monies to play zhe games... But as I work up to getting myself situated I'm sure I'll figure something out.



No comments:

Post a Comment