Wednesday, January 29, 2014

He's Nowhere to be Found...

A few days back one of my beloved pups went missing. And when I say "pup" I mean my full grown yellow Labrador. He is such an inspiration to me with his upbeat, tralala attitude. He and I are really close too. Each day I'd walk him and my other frisky fido out in the orchards for them to sniff around and dig.

And boy, does he love to dig. Dig dig dig! I made it his middle name.

But now he's missing and I've gone far and wide looking for him. I've printed out dozens of "Lost" flyers for him and have gone door to door on most streets around the area he was last spotted. Now my whole neighborhood knows my phone number... Urgh x_x;

But it will be worth it if I can find him.

I searched at all the local animal shelters and left my contact information with them. If he's not found in a month I can return and put up new information.

The problem is, living out in the countryside, it's so easy for someone working out in the orchards and fields to come on by and snatch him up. He's a sweetheart. So kind and gentle. And he's such a handsome cutie with those freckles on his nose!

I'm so worried. I want him to come home.

The tears come and go and sometimes I just punt my foot at something hard and regret my action.

Now I just feel pretty darn glum and numb.

He's never been gone from home like this ever. He's nowhere to be found...

No comments:

Post a Comment