Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Random Thoughts...

I really need to put some stories up here on the blog. I've done all sorts of other posts, but I really would like to use this place as a sort of fun place to track my works when I so choose. I've done it a few times, but not to the extent that I'd hoped to. 

It really goes to show how important habit and self discipline are. Even now on the 28th day of running this blog I almost ran beyond my deadline of "Post once per day!" Here it's only 11 pm and I'm pretty used to cutting it short... But I almost forgot all about this.

And when it comes to self discipline I need to spend less time on the little things and more on the bigger ones! I really want to make the place shine, for example. I feel like I only do things half-arsed, however. That's not a good feeling and I think I may be spreading myself too thin again. 

Or maybe not. I need to form better habits and achieve I higher state of self discipline. Only then will things truly begin to converge and grow as they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment