Monday, January 20, 2014

Grilled Stuft Nacho Review!


So...over the weekend I may or may not have ingested this delicious, dastardly devil...

And I'd say that... If I did...

It was friggin amazing.

I first came across a commercial for it on Youtube and it immediately hooked my attention. After all, it doesn't have anything nasty in it like lettuce or onions! And there is only one place lettuce should ever be placed.

In a salad where it belongs!! Urgh! Anywhere else and it's just... bleh!

And onions belong in onion rings. Deep fried to perfection. No where else. Ever.

So! Yes, this magical piece of awesome was very tasty and the contents were evenly spread. So I got to enjoy a helping of nacho sauce, meat, sour cream and red strip chips all in a perfect ratio. I'd read up that many people had an issue with this or that their red chips would get soggy before they could even begin eating. Just in case, I had an extra $. 25 cents tacked on to my bill so I could get some on the side.

Turns out I didn't need it. I finished mine just fine and went back for another a day later. It isn't something I see myself eating daily of course... But for a little over a $1 I can get it every now and then if I want something unhealthy, but satisfying... And cheap!


No comments:

Post a Comment