Monday, February 17, 2014

Back On My Feet & Etc!

Due to some awesome friends sending over some money I'd won last year I'm back on my feet and doing quite well. Slowly, but surely I've been getting into my old storage containers from before I moved to try on some of my old outfits, too. The ones a little too exotic to wear in day to day life.

Not exotic as in dirty, mind you! Exotic as in... What you'd see Yuko Ichihara wearing in XxXHolic on a day to day basis. My life is just too crazy to wear them every day. I'd rip them up and destroy them being the tomboy that I am.

I really, really enjoy wearing beautiful clothes like Kimono, Lolita and Aristocrat. I just don't have the money for such a passion so I normally buy my stuff at Goodwill! You'd be surprised what you can find that way~

Perhaps I can post some of the outfits once I have a chance, but it's too late and too dark to do so now.


No comments:

Post a Comment