Sunday, January 5, 2014

Goals for the Day

I'd like to think that I'm creating this blog for a purpose other than rambling, which feels like all it is for now.

Perhaps in the next few days something insightful will hit me and it will all come rushing together like a breeze dropping off a high hill.

A sudden burst of energy, enthusiasm and perspective.

So far?

Nothing.

Zip.




Kinda.

Well...

I have an idea actually. And that's what the name of this post is about. "Goals of the Day".

I'd like each post about my day to state what my goal is because I've been trying to live in the moment more and more.

The here and now, as it were.

And this may sound simple, but it isn't.

It involves not thinking too hard about the past and certainly not daydreaming too much about the future.

I'm really, really good at not being in the present moment.

And, thus, if I have "Goals of the Day" I feel that...

Well...fudge. I forgot my train of thought.

I'll come back to this tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment