Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bleh Weekend

This weekend was pretty bleh for me and I remained in bed for most of it. Thank goodness I was so productive on Friday, my body just gave out Saturday and Sunday. I need to change so many things about my life because the lousy immune system that I have is ridiculous for someone my age.

I guess it comes with the turf of having such a stressful life, but the people in it aren't going away and neither am I so I have to find some way to help myself stay healthy.

I can't say that I don't count myself lucky though. I've had some wonderful times in my near twenty-five years. I've gone places I never thought I'd possibly go. Met those who have contributed to my inspiration in ways I had never thought of.

When I feel so bleh and so sickly I always get down on myself and that isn't good for me. I end up thinking that I need to be more productive, happier and that I need to work harder than ever toward my goals. I'm too sensitive about things, too easily swayed by external forces. I think I do far too much inflection, but it's what I'm good at.

I know everyone has a moment where they doubt themselves, but the important thing is that they keep moving forward regardless.

I just want to make sure I'm moving toward the right things.

There's no time for regrets or second guesses anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment