Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Go Me! - One Month Blogging Hurdle Completed!


Blogged Each Day For One Month!
+100 Blogging EXP
Level Up!


So, if you may not have already noticed, I have stepped over a huge hurdle that was blogging each and every day for a whole month!! Wooooooohoooooo!! Yeah! Woo woo woo!

*Does a little happy dance in my mind because I'm too lazy to get up*

Honestly, I thought I'd be more excited about this... but I still have that smug grin plastered on my face so I guess I'm good. It was a huge goal of mine to commit to this blog and post at least once each day on it so I'm glad I'm still on the right track. For some of you in a timezone that's not "Pacific Standard" it may look like I didn't make it... Well, I assure you I did in my timezone! Right down to "11:59" pm!

So yeah! Ha! Take that, life! With all your sometimes very crappy hurdles and bumps! 

Seriously though, I'm so very satisfied with myself right now. I feel as though I made a major achievement in commitment and self-discipline. 

And I want to thank those of you who have stopped by thus far and who may still be lurking as this blog continues. I hate to admit this, but I do watch how often my little corner of the web gets clicked on. 

It's nice to know I'm not alone here. 

Thank you and wish me luck in February's trials and triumphs!



No comments:

Post a Comment