Saturday, February 8, 2014

More Migraines... Huzzah

So, on top of all I needed to get done yesterday I had a super huge headache that eventually turned into the usual indications of a migraine. Light sensitivity, nausea, sinus pressure like you wouldn't believe.

I was a very unhappy camper.

I got some  advice from a good friend of mine though and tried out putting a damp cloth over my eyes. That helped pretty well after the hot shower I took and I just...laid in bed until finally I fell asleep.

And I slept for five hours.

Practically the whole day! Argh! I'm so infuriated by my lack of activities accomplished! I don't sleep during the day! Bah!

But apparently I really needed it because at one point... I'm pretty sure I thought I was making a promise to marry my cat if he'd stop scratching at the bedroom door.

Yep. I was out of it.

The good news is what I did get done yesterday went well. And that was getting my little boy cat neutered! I dropped him off early in the morning, did some house cleaning back at home and picked him up around noon. He was groggy, but delighted to see me and has been doing well the rest of the day.

I just wish he'd stop bouncing around the room non-stop. They said he'd be groggy and sleep, but they lied.

I'm glad my little one is doing good though. His health is ever so important to me.

So! Yeah! Crappy day, but oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment